31 July 2007
New Management Board Members of Novolipetsk Steel (NLMK) approved
The Board of Directors of Novolipetsk Steel today approved new Management Board membership submitted by the company’s President (Chairman of the Management Board).
The composition of Company’s Management Board is as follows:
- Alexey Lapshin – President, Chairman of the Management Board;
- Vladimir Nastich – Senior Vice President, Head of Steel Division;
- Alexander Gorshkov –Vice President, Head of Iron Ore Division;
- Alexander Saprykin – Vice President, Head of Coal Division;
- Igor Anisimov – Vice President, Purchasing;
- Galina Aglyamova – Vice President, CFO;
- Yuri Larin - Vice President, Technology & Environment;
- Stanislav Tsyrlin – Vice President, HR & Management System;
- Dmitry Baranov – Vice President, Sales
Mr. Alexander Saprykin has been appointed Vice President, Head of Coal Division. He was previously head of NLMK’s Iron Ore Division, replacing Alexander Zarapin who has left of his own accord. Mr. Alexander Gorshkov has been appointed as Vice President, Head of Iron Ore Division.
Alexander Gorshkov has been General Director of OJSC “Stoilensky GOK” since 2004. From 2003 to 2004 he was Deputy Director of the Lipetsk branch of LLC “Rumelko”. From 1999 to December of 2003 he held the role of General Director of OJSC “Dolomit”..
Mr. Gorshkov was born in 1961 in the Rudny, Kazakhstan. He graduated from Novosibirsk Electro-Technical Institute, majoring in development and production of radio equipment in 1983.