The Board of Directors of NLMK Group, an international steel company with operations in Russia, the EU and the USA, held a meeting on 28 April 2017 during which the agenda for the Annual General Shareholder Meeting (AGM), which will be held on 2 June 2017, was approved.
The list of persons entitled to participate at the AGM will be based on the NLMK Shareholder Register as of 8 May 2017.
NLMK AGM agenda approved by the Board of Directors on 28 April 2017:
- Approval of NLMK's 2016 annual report.
- Approval of annual accounting (financial) statements, including financial statements for FY2016.
- Approval of NLMK’s profit distribution (including declaration of dividends) for FY2016.
- Approval of payment (declaration) of dividends for Q1 2017.
- Election of NLMK’s Board of Directors.
- Election of NLMK’s President (Chairman of the Management Board).
- Election of NLMK’s Internal Audit Commission.
- Approval of remuneration payment to NLMK’s Board Members.
- Approval of NLMK’s Auditor.