15 December 2010
NLMK New Management Board Approved
On 14 December 2010, the Board of Directors of NLMK approved a new Management Board.
The new Management Board is comprised of:
• Alexey Lapshin – President, Chairman of the Management Board;
• Igor Anisimov – Senior Vice President, Head of Steel Division;
• Galina Aglyamova – Vice President, CFO;
• Dmitry Baranov – Vice President, Sales;
• Alexander Gorshkov –Vice President, Head of Iron Ore Division;
• Yuri Larin - Vice President, Development & Environment;
• Alexander Saprykin – Vice President, Head of Coal Division;
• Stanislav Tsyrlin – Vice President, HR & Management System.
Vladimir Nastich was retired from the Management Board.
In order to enhance the efficiency of NLMK’s management system, Igor Anisimov, who has been appointed as a new Senior Vice President – Head of Steel Division, will continue to be responsible for the implementation of the Technical Upgrade Program along with managing day-to-day operations at the main production site in Lipetsk.