NLMK’s 2011 Annual Report has brought home multiple awards fr om recent national and international contests.
NLMK was recognized in five categories in the 15th Yearly Federal Contest of Annual Reports organized by the Moscow Exchange (http://konkurs.micex.rts.ru/en/default.aspx
), wh ere the Annual Report was named:
· Best presentation of investment attractiveness in an Annual Report – 1st place;
· Best Annual Report in Metals and Mining – 1st place;
· Best Report Design and Graphic art – 1st place;
· Best Information Disclosure of the companies with capitalization over 100 billion rubles – 2nd place;
· Best Information Disclosure on Corporate Management – 2nd place.
NLMK also won two categories at the RA Expert Rating Agency contest (http://www.annual-report.ru/)
· Best Annual Report (Non-Financial Sector);
· Best Report Design and Graphic art.
At the 15th Yearly Federal Contest of Annual Reports and Corporate Websites organized by Securities Market magazine and Investor.ru in cooperation with the Federal Service for Financial Markets (http://kgo.rcb.ru/
), NLMK’s Annual Report 2011 was recognized in three categories:
· Best annual report in the metals and mining sector;
· Best interactive annual report – 1st place;
· Best all round representation – 2nd place.
Moreover, as we have already reported, NLMK Group won a silver award in the Best use of digital in the engineering and manufacturing sector category of the Digital Impacts Award for the online version of its Annual Report 2011.
NLMK has been participating in Annual Report contests for five years, and the high esteem in which NLMK's Annual Report is consistently held every year confirms our commitment to best global practices for information disclosure, and international corporate reporting standards. NLMK would also like to thank the entire team of professionals that has been working on the preparation of its annual report, and note how much we value their effort, acknowledged by the multiple awards.
NLMK is an international vertically-integrated steel-making company with production facilities located in Russia, Europe and the US. The liquid steel capacity of its operating unites exceeds 15mtpy. In 1H 2012, the Company generated US$6,351 million of revenues and a 16.2% EBITDA margin. The Company’s shares and GDSs are traded on the MICEX-RTS and LSE, respectively.