16 April 2010
NLMK to hold annual general meeting on 4 june 2010
On 16th April 2010 NLMK's Board of Directors decided to hold a General Shareholders' Meeting on 4th June 2010 and approved the following agenda for the meeting:
1. Approval of the Company's 2009 annual report and annual financial statements, including income statement and allocation of profit (including dividend payment) for the 2009 financial year.
2. Election of members to the Company's Board of Directors.
3. Election of the President of the Company (Chairman of the Management Board).
4. Election of members to the Company's Internal Audit Commission.
5. Approval of the Company Auditor.
6. Approval of new versions of NLMK’s internal documents.
7. Approval of related party transactions.
8. Payment of remuneration to the members of the Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors has recommended that the general shareholders' meeting approve a decision to declare dividends for 2009 on ordinary issued shares in the amount of RUR0.22 in cash per ordinary share.
The list of persons entitled to participate in the annual general meeting will be prepared on the basis of the NLMK Shareholders’ Register as of 00:00, 17th April 2010 (or 24:00, 16th April 2010).