NLMK is glad to announce Q4 and 12M 2014 NLMK Group Trading Update.
Q4 2014 highlights
- Group capacities were running at 96%, including 100% at the Lipetsk site (Novolipetsk).
- NLMK Group steel output increased by 3.2% y-o-y to 15.9 m t due to higher capacity utilization at NLMK Kaluga and improved productivity at Novolipetsk.
- NLMK Group sales increased to 15.1 m t (+2.0% y-o-y), due mainly to higher product sales at NLMK Kaluga.
- Sales in Russia increased by 13% y-o-y to 6.6 m t, mainly on the back of long product sales growth.
- In Q4 2014, Group steelmaking capacity utilization rate totaled 98%, including 100% at the Lipetsk site.
- NLMK Group steel output increased by 1.1% y-o-y to 4.1 m t, including a 6.8% q-o-q growth at the Lipetsk site bringing facility’s output to its all-time historical high of 3.4 m t driven by the operational efficiency programme.
- NLMK Group sales increased by 7 q-o-q to 3.85 m t on the back of strong demand in external markets and the delayed recognition of previous period sales.
- Export sales increased by 20% q-o-q to 2.3 m t, with sales in external markets accounting for 59% in total sales.
In Q1 2015, we expect operational performance to remain stable q-o-q.
In 2015, steel output is expected at a level comparable to 2014.