7 June 2013
Vladimir Lisin re-elected Chairman of NLMK’s Board of Directors
NLMK’s Board of Directors today held its first meeting since the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting. was elected Chairman of the Board, and Vladimir Skorokhodov was appointed Deputy Chairman of the Board.
The Board of Directors also approved a schedule for Board meetings, and established Board Committees made up of the following members:
Strategic Planning Committee:
Chairman – , members: , Vladimir Skorokhodov, (independent director), , , (independent director), (independent director) and Alexey Lapshin.
Chairman – (independent director), members: (independent director), , and .
Human Resources, Remuneration, and Social Policies Committee:
Chairman – , members: , Vladimir Skorokhodov and Alexey Lapshin.
The Board of Directors appointed the following to the Management Board:
– , President (Chairman of the Management Board)
– Alexander Buraev, Director, Long Products and Metalware
– Brijesh Garg, Vice President, Procurement
– Alexander Gorshkov, Vice President, Head of Iron Ore Division
– Yuri Larin, Vice President, Technology Development & Operational Efficiency
– Alexander Saprykin, Vice President, Strategic Raw Materials Division
– Alexander Sapronov, Vice President, Logistics
– , Vice President, Finance
– , Novolipetsk Managing Director
– , Vice President, HR & Management System
NLMK is a vertically integrated steelmaking company with production facilities in Russia, Europe, and the USA. Its operating units have a crude steel production capacity in excess of 15 mt/y. The company generated USD 12.2 billion in revenue and USD 1.9 billion in EBITDA in 2012. NLMK’s ordinary shares are traded on the Moscow Stock Exchange (MICEX-RTS) and its global depositary shares on the London Stock Exchange.