- About NLMK
- Corporate governance
- Board committees
- Human Resources, Remuneration and Social Policies Committee
Human Resources, Remuneration and Social Policies Committee
The Human Resources, Remuneration and Social Policies Committee preliminary reviews, drafts and submits recommendations to the Board of Directors on the following issues:
- Priority areas for appointment, assessment, development and remuneration of members of the Company’s governing bodies and other key executives.
- Human resource planning, expanding the range of expertise and improving performance of the Company’s Board of Directors.
- Human resource planning and succession planning for management and other key positions in the Company.
- Other issues, including the development of the social policy.
The majority of the Committee members, including its Chairman, are Independent Directors. Currently the Committee has the following composition: