NLMK Board approves AGM agenda
The Board of Directors of NLMK Group, a global steel company with operations in Russia, the USA, and the EU, held a meeting on 15 March 2019 during which the agenda for the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting (AGM), which will be held on 19 April 2019, was approved. The list of persons entitled to participate at the AGM is set as of 25 March 2019.
NLMK AGM agenda approved by the Board of Directors on 15 March 2019:
- Approval of NLMK's 2018 Annual Report
- Approval of NLMK’s FY2018 Annual Accounting (Financial) Statements
- NLMK’s profit distribution (including payment (declaration) of dividends) based on the results of 2018
- Election of members of NLMK’s Board of Directors
- Election of NLMK’s President (Chairman of the Management Board)
- Remuneration payment to members of NLMK's Board of Directors
- Approval of NLMK’s Auditor
The Board of Directors also confirmed eligibility of the following candidates for the positions of independent directors on NLMK’s Board:
- Thomas Veraszto
- Joachim Limberg
- Marjan Oudeman
- Stanislav Shekshnia
- Benedict Sciortino.