Results of NLMK Board of Directors meeting
NLMK (LSE: NLMK), one of the leading global steel companies, announces the results of its Board of Directors meeting held on March 05, 2013. The Board has approved the following list of candidates to be voted on at the 2013 General Shareholder Meeting:Candidates to be elected to the NLMK Board of Directors:
- Mr Oleg BagrinOleg BagrinBoard Member
- Mr Helmut WieserHelmut WieserBoard member, Independent Director
- Mr Nikolai GagarinNikolai GagarinBoard member
- Mr Karl DoeringKarl DoeringBoard member
- Mr Vladimir LisinVladimir LisinChairman of the Board of Directors
- Mr Karen SarkisovKaren SarkisovBoard member
- Mr Vladimir Skorokhodov;
- Mr Benedict SciortinoBenedict SciortinoBoard member, Independent Director
- Mr Franz Struzl.
Candidate to be elected NLMK President (Chairman of the Management Board):
Candidates to be elected to the Internal Audit Commission:
- Ms Ludmila Kladienko;
- Mr Valery Kulikov;
- Mr Sergey Nesmeyanov;
- Ms Larissa Ovsyannikova;
- Ms Galina Shipilova.
The Board of Directors has also decided to transfer the rights to use subsoil resources based on the license for the Usinsk coal deposit (Usinks-3) located in the Komi Republic to NLMK’s 100% subsidiary, Usinks-3 GOK (Mining and Beneficiation Complex) LLC.
Moreover, the Board of Directors approved a number of related-party transactions.