Corporate governance system
Key principles lying at the core of our Corporate Governance are to:
NLMK corporate governance system is built on the key principles provided by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD Principles of Corporate Governance, 2015), and provisions of the Corporate Governance Code approved by the Russian regulatory authorities.
Тhe Governance structure includes:
- Ensure effective and transparent mechanisms safeguarding the rights and interests of shareholders.
- Ensure equal treatment of all shareholders.
- Ensure equal and fair treatment of all shareholders when they use their right to participate in the Company’s management processes.
- Strictly observe the rights of third parties.
- Pursue a common corporate policy in respect of subsidiary companies, affiliates and other legal entities in which NLMK is the founder, a participant or a member.
- Maintain a policy of open and transparent communications.
- Promote a policy of complying with business ethics in conducting its operations.
- Ensure compliance with the existing laws and international corporate governance standards.
Please use the following link to explore Corporate Governance Reports (contained in Annual Reports).