This program is designed to create a unified conceptual and information space about NLMK Production System, its tools and practices.
- Form an understanding of the role of NPS in implementing NLMK strategy.
- Demonstrate the efficiency of the Production System.
- Create an internal request for the Production System roll-out.
- Strengthen the supporting environment for the Production System development.
- Management of all levels
Structure and content
Duration - 8 hours
- Overview. What is NLMK Production System (NPS)
- NPS evolution. External and internal development drivers
- NPS background. NPS development journey at NLMK
- Four elements of the Production System:
- Forming strategic vision
- Target-setting and cascading
- Tracking problem solving progress status
Tools and practices:
- Potential evaluation tools
- Target-setting and cascading tools
- Process improvement tools
- Personnel development tools
- Behaviour as an element of corporate culture development
- The role of the Leader Standard Work in NPS development
- Economic gain from NPS deployment
* Online format is also available (2 days of four-hour sessions on the TrainingSpace platform).
- Lean Thinking: Banish Waste and Create Wealth in Your Corporation by James P. Womack and Daniel T. Jones
- Dr. Deming Space: Design principles of sustainable business by Neve G.R.
- The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement by Eliyahu M. Goldratt
- The Toyota Way: 14 Management Principles from the World's Greatest Manufacturer by Jeffrey K. Liker
- Gemba Kaizen: A Commonsense Approach to a Continuous Improvement Strategy by Imai Masaaki
- Danaher business case
Completion will enable participants to
- See the advantages of the NPS approach
- Grasp the NPS development trend in the company
- Critically review the usual processes and approaches, find new solutions
- Practice the use of NPS tools