NLMK Group has operations in Russia, the US and EU countries, which form part of the Company’s integrated production system, and employs about 52,000 people across various disciplines, who produce high-quality steel products to be supplied to customers in 70 countries all over the world.
Striving to be an attractive and competitive employer, NLMK Group adheres to global best practices in personnel management, which is ensured by the Human Resources, Remuneration and Social Policies Committee established by the Board of Directors.
HR management principles at NLMK Group
- Improve working conditions and occupational safety
- Maintain a competitive level of pay
- Improve onboarding procedures
- Encourage employees to take an active part in professional development and retraining programmes
- Introduce health promotion initiatives for employees and their families
- Work together with universities that provide industry-oriented professional education, for example, the National University of Science and Technology (MIS&S), and schools