NLMK Board approves AGM agenda
The Board of Directors of NLMK Group held a meeting on 27 April 2018 during which the agenda for the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting (AGM), which will be held on 8 June 2019, was approved.
The list of persons entitled to participate at the AGM will be based on the NLMK Shareholder Register as of 14 May 2018.
NLMK AGM agenda approved by the Board of Directors on 27 April 2018:
· Approval of NLMK's 2017 annual report.
● Approval of annual accounting (financial) statements, including financial statements for FY2017.
● NLMK’s profit distribution (including declaration of dividends) for FY2017.
● Payment (declaration) of dividends for Q1 2018.
● Election of NLMK’s Board of Directors.
● Election of NLMK’s President (Chairman of the Management Board).
● Election of NLMK’s Internal Audit Commission.
● Approval of remuneration payment to NLMK’s Board Members.
● Approval of NLMK’s Auditor.
The Board of Directors recommended shareholders approve Marjan Oudeman as an independent member of NLMK’s Board of Directors.
With the previously approved nominees, the following list is recommended to the shareholders:
1. Oleg Bagrin.
2. Thomas Veraszto (independent candidate).
3. Helmut Wieser (independent candidate).
4. Nikolai Gagarin.
5. Vladimir Lisin.
6. Marjan Oudeman (independent candidate).
7. Karen Sarkisov.
8. Stanislav Shekshnia (independent candidate).
9. Benedict Sciortino (independent candidate).
The Board of Directors also confirmed Mr. Helmut Wieser’s eligibility for the position of independent director despite the formal relatedness criterion that would emerge in the event of his election to the Board of Directors.
Full information on the Board’s motivated resolution is published on NLMK’s website at: https://nlmk.com/en/about/governance/board-of-directors/the-board-of-directors/?from=ru.
Marjan Oudeman was the President of the Executive Board of Utrecht University (The Netherlands) from 2013 until June 2017.
From 2010 to 2013, Mrs Oudeman was a member of the Executive Committee of AkzoNobel, responsible for HR and Organisational Development.
Previously Mrs Oudeman was a member of the Executive Committee of Corus Group, Executive Director Corus Strip Products Division from 2007 to 2010. She also held positions of the CEO Corus Nederland BV, Managing Director Corus Strip Products IJmuiden from 2004 to 2007, and Managing Director Corus Packaging Plus from 2000 to 2004.
Before joining Corus, Marjan Oudeman worked for Hoogovens Group NV, holding various corporate staff positions at Hoogovens Group NV in legal, corporate finance and controlling, culminating in 1998-2000 as a Member of the Management Board of the Steel Division of Hoogovens Group NV and Managing Director Hoogovens Packaging Steel.
Mrs Oudeman is a member of the Boards of Statoil ASA, Solvay SA, SHV Holdings NV and Aalberts Industries NV.
Marjan Oudeman has extensive experience as a line manager in the steel industry and considerable international business experience.
Oudeman has a law degree from Rijksuniversiteit Groningen in the Netherlands and an MBA in Business Administration from the University of Rochester, New York, USA and Erasmus University, Rotterdam, the Netherlands.