NLMK Board approves AGM agenda
The Board of Directors of NLMK Group, a vertically integrated international steel producer with operations in Russia, the EU and the USA, held on 22 April 2016, approved the agenda for the Annual General Shareholder Meeting (AGM) to be held on 3 June 2016; and recommended that the AGM approve the new membership of the Board of Directors.
The list of persons entitled to participate at the AGM is based on the NLMK Shareholder Register as of 15 April 2016.
NLMK AGM agenda approved by the Board of Directors on 22 April 2015:
- Approval of NLMK's 2015 annual report.
- Approval of annual accounting statements, including financial statements for FY2015.
- On NLMK’s profit distribution (including declaration of dividends) for FY2015.
- On payment (declaration) of dividends for Q1 2016.
- Election of NLMK Board of Directors.
- Election of NLMK President (Chairman of the Management Board).
- Election of NLMK Internal Audit Commission.
- On remuneration payment to NLMK’s Board Members.
- Approval of NLMK Auditor.
The Board of Directors proposed that shareholders approve Thomas Veraszto as an independent Member of NLMK Group Board of Directors. Mr. Veraszto previously held the position of Partner, Metals & Mining with The Boston Consulting Group (BCG).
NLMK Management Board members:
The Board of Directors has approved Regulations on NLMK Audit Department.