- NLMK shareholders confirmed Grigory Fedorishin as president and elected new Board of Directors
NLMK shareholders confirmed Grigory Fedorishin as president and elected new Board of Directors
At the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting (AGM) held on 19 April 2019, NLMK shareholders voted to confirm Grigory Fedorishin as the Group’s President and Chief Executive Officer; and to elect a new Board of Directors, with a majority of independent directors (five seats out of nine).
Nine members of the Board of Directors were elected:
- Vladimir Lisin,
- Oleg Bagrin,
- Nikolay Gagarin,
- Thomas Veraszto (independent director),
- Joachim Limberg (independent director),
- Karen Sarkisov,
- Stanislav Shekshnia (independent director),
- Benedict Sciortino (independent director), and
- Marjan Oudeman (independent director).
The shareholders also approved the Company’s 2018 Annual Report and Financial Statements. The shareholders approved the payment of remuneration to members of NLMK’s Board of Directors and the external Auditor.