NLMK Board of Directors votes to hold Annual General Shareholders' Meeting on 3 June 2016
At a meeting directors of NLMK Group resolved to convene the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting on 3 June 2016.
The Board announced candidates to the NLMK Board of Directors; and suggested the shareholders re-elect Mr. Oleg Bagrin as President (CEO) of the company.
NLMK shareholders nominated eight existing members of the Board, including four independent members, that were approved as candidates to be voted on at the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting:
- Mr. Oleg Bagrin, NLMK Group CEO
- Mr. Helmut Wieser (independent Board member)
- Mr. Nikolai Gagarin
- Mr. Vladimir Lisin, Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Mr. Karen Sarkisov
- Mr. Stanislav Shekshnya (independent Board member)
- Mr. Benedict Sciortino (independent Board member)
- Mr. Franz Struzl (independent Board member)
The Board also suggested the shareholders elect an Internal Audit Committee of 5 members.
The list of persons entitled to participate at the AGM will be prepared on the basis of the NLMK Shareholder Register as of 15 April 2016.
The AGM agenda will be approved by the Board and published later.