25 July 2022
Q2 and 6M 2022 NLMK Group Trading Update
Q2 2022 highlights:
- Steel output stood at 4.4 m t (-2% qoq; -4% yoy).
- Sales reduced by -12% to 4.0 m t (-7% yoy) driven by an increase in intragroup slab supplies and a decline in demand in key markets. Finished product sales stood at 2.2 m t (-13 % qoq, -19 % yoy).
- Sales on NLMK’s “home” markets reduced by 3% qoq to 2.6 m t (-7% yoy) driven by the slow-down in demand in the Russian market.
- Export sales totalled 1.2 m t (-33 % qoq; -17 % yoy).
6M 2022 highlights:
- Steel output reached 8.9 m t (-1% yoy).
- Sales grew by 4% yoy to 8.6 m t driven by the increase in demand for semi-products in export markets in Q1 2022.
- Sales on “home” markets declined by 5% yoy to 5.2 m t.
- Sales to export markets increased by 13% yoy to 2.9 m t.
Subscribe for updates