- Anna Korotchenkova, Research and Development Director, NLMK Group, won in the Inspirational Leader category
- Tatiana Kotareva, Lead Geologist, Stoilensky, won in the Mentor of the Year category
- Ekaterina Pogoreltseva, Chief Hydrogeologist, Stoilensky, won in the Breakthrough of the Year category
- Irina Kanaeva, Personnel Training and Development Manager, Altai-Koks, and Maria Trukhacheva, Lead Design Engineer, NLMK Repair Department, won in the Social Project of the Year category
- Margarita Gerasimova, Chemical Engineer, NLMK, was short-listed in the Innovator of the Year category.
NLMK Group, a global steel company, has received the «golden» status in the Best Employers in Russia ranking according to Forbes and KPMG. In 2021, the compilers of the rating moved away from the classical practices of HR awards and evaluated companies primarily by ESG indicators, which included Environmental Performance, Corporate Governance and Employees and Communities. NLMK Group received the highest ratings (platinum) in the first two categories, with the cumulative Golden status.
The Steel Tree grant competition of the Miloserdiye Charitable Fund, NLMK Group’s social partner, won the Best Social Projects in Russia award.
Steel Tree is a grant competition whose main objective is to implement the ideas of active citizens wishing to create a comfortable living environment and improve quality of life. In 2020, the Steel Tree competition received 189 applications, which is a record high. 62 participants received grants for the implementation of their projects.
NLMK Group has won the prestigious Russian Compliance Award in «The Best Anti-corruption Compliance Programme» category. The award is given for special achievements in the field of compliance, risks and ethics.
The award ceremony was held at the VIII Compliance Case Forum 2021. The anti-corruption compliance programme has been in place in NLMK Group for five years. In 2021, a number of measures were implemented to further develop it. In particular, the company has implemented an extensive training programme on anti-corruption requirements for employees.
NLMK Group managers occupied leading sector positions in the annual Top 1000 Russian Managers rating by the Russian Managers Association and Kommersant Publishing House
- Grigory Fedorishin, NLMK Group CEO, was named one of the top senior managers
- Ilya Guschin, Vice President for Sales, took first place among sales directors
- Mikhail Arkhipov, Vice President for HR and Management System, took first place among HR directors
- Sergey Liharev, Vice President for Logistics, took second place among logistics and supply chain directors
- Valery Loskutov, Corporate Secretary, took first place among corporate governance directors
- Dmitry Donov, Legal Director, ranked among the top 5 legal directors
- Dmitriy Kolomytsyn, Director for Investor Relations and Capital Markets, took second place among investor relations directors
- Shamil Kurmashov, Vice President for Finance, ranked among the top 10 finance directors
NLMK Corporate Secretary Valery Loskutov won the Director of the Year national award in the Corporate Governance Director/Corporate Secretary category.
The Director of the Year national prize was established in 2006 by the Association of Independent Directors, the Russian branch of the international PricewaterhouseCoopers network, and the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs.
The prize is awarded to the best corporate governance professionals for their personal contribution to developing the sphere, as well as for ensuring and maintaining high working standards in Russian Boards of Directors.