Results of NLMK Board of Directors Meeting
Candidates to be elected to the NLMK Board of Directors:
- Mr. Oleg BagrinOleg BagrinBoard Member
- Mr. Helmut WieserHelmut WieserBoard member, Independent Director
- Mr. Nikolai GagarinNikolai GagarinBoard member
- Mr. Karl DoeringKarl DoeringBoard member
- Mr. Vladimir LisinVladimir LisinChairman of the Board of Directors
- Mr. Karen SarkisovKaren SarkisovBoard member
- Mr. Vladimir Skorokhodov,
- Mr. Benedict SciortinoBenedict SciortinoBoard member, Independent Director
- Mr. Franz Struzl;
- Mr. Valery Kulikov,
- Ms. Galina Shipilova,
- Mr. Sergey Nesmeyanov,
- Ms. Natalia Krasnykh,
- Mr. Vladislav Ershov.
About NLMK Group
NLMK Group is a vertically integrated steelmaking company, and Russia’s leading manufacturer of steel and HVA rolled products. NLMK Group’s high-quality steel products are used in a variety of industries, from construction and machine-building to the manufacture of power generation equipment and offshore windmills.
NLMK’s production facilities are located in Russia, Europe and the USA. The Company’s crude steel capacity is over 17 mt per annum, of which approximately 16 mt are located in Russia. The Company generated $12.2 billion in revenue and $1.9 billion in EBITDA in 2012.
NLMK’s ordinary shares are traded on the Moscow Stock Exchange (ticker “NLMK”) and its global depositary shares on the London Stock Exchange (ticker “NLMK:LI”).