- Press releases
- NLMK to hold its Annual General Meeting on June 5, 2007
NLMK to hold its Annual General Meeting on June 5, 2007
On April 16, 2007 NLMK's Board of Directors took the decision to hold a General Shareholders' Meeting on June 5, 2007.
The annual general meeting of the Company's shareholders will address the following agenda items:
1. Approval of the Company's 2006 annual report; annual financial statements, including statement of income; allocation of profit (including dividend payment) and losses for the financial year 2006.
2. Election of members to the Company's Board of Directors.
3. Election of the President of the Company (Chairman of the Management Board).
4. Election of members to the Company's Internal Audit Commission.
5. Approval of the Company Auditor.
6. Approval of revised corporate documents:
6.1. Company Charter
6.2. Regulations of the Board of Directors
6.3. NLMK Dividend policy
7. Approval of related party transaction
8. Payment of remuneration to the members of the Board of Directors.
The Company's Board of Directors has recommended that the general shareholders' meeting approve a decision to declare cash dividends for 2006 on ordinary issued shares in the amount of RUR 3 per ordinary share. Taking into account previous interim dividend payments for the first half of 2006 of RUR 1.5 per ordinary share, the Board of Directors recommends paying an additional RUR 1.5 per ordinary share.
The list of persons entitled to participate in the annual general meeting of the Company's shareholders will be prepared on the basis of the NLMK Shareholders’ Register as of 12 a.m., April 17, 2007.
Subscribe for updates